What are you looking for?
Q & A（contact us: email@example.com ）
SHOE/BAG SMELL PROBLEM
If your shoes have unpleasant smell, please try the tips below to reduce the smell:
1. Air out the items. When you're not using the items, place them in a well-ventilated area with lots of air movement (such as near a fan or an open window) to expose them to air.
2. Leave the baking soda on the items for several hours, then dust or wipe away.
3. Place the items in a paper bag with some charcoal or coffee beans overnight. This treatment will absorb smells and airborne chemical residue.
LEATHER SHOE CARE
The daily care of leather shoes can make leather shoes last longer and more durable.If you want to make your shoes look new, you can try the following tips:
1. A pair of shoes should be worn once every other day. The shoes will wear moisture after the shoes are worn all day, after going home, the shoes should be placed in a cool, ventilated place to dry.
2. After wearing leather shoes, use shoes or soft hair to remove dust. For the position of the heel and the seam of the shoe, you can use a sharp brush to remove the dirt. And put shoe tree into shoes to prevent the leather from deforming.
3. If the shoes are wet, apply dry cloth to remove the moisture from the shoes, then put them in a cool and ventilated place to let the shoes dry naturally. Never put the wet shoes in the sun, do not wash with water and contact with chemical solvents when cleaning shoes.
VARIOUS MATERIAL SHOES CLEANING METHOD
Do you know how to wash your shoes? We have different cleaning ways for kinds of materials to share:
1. canvas shoes: If only the surface or the edge of the shoe is not clean, you can wipe with a damp cloth or use an old toothbrush, and finally clean with a damp cloth.
2. mesh shoes: mesh shoes can be rubbed with water or detergent, use old toothbrush to clean the inside and outside. After wiping, put it in a cool, ventilated place to dry.
3. matte, velvet and suede: the first step is to use a soft brush, gently brush off the surface of the dust, avoid repeated back and forth. The second step: If there are stains on the shoes, soak the sponge, wring the water, dip a special detergent, gently wipe the stains. Once it has been cleaned, place it in a ventilated place to allow it to air dry. The third step is to make the shoes look new. After drying, spray the suede cleansing spray on the upper.
4. leather shoes, PU leather shoes: patent leather and PU leather shoes can be gently wiped with a soft and dry cloth, so as not to leave scratches.
5. artificial leather shoes: artificial leather shoes are relatively simple to clean, as long as the surface is cleaned with a damp cloth, immediately wipe dry with a dry cloth, avoid using long-term maintenance shoes to wipe the upper, otherwise small cracks will appear in the facial cortex. 6. leather shoes: first use a dry towel to clean the moisture and dirt on the shoes, and then use the same color of shoe cream or shoe polish. In addition, the banana peel can remove oil from the shoes, and the leftover milk or expired milk can prevent the skin from cracking.
WAY TO MAKE SHOES SOFTER
We often encounter an important problem in our daily life. We are very happy to buy a new pair of shoes to go home. Unexpectedly, after wearing a day and discovering that the heel has been worn out, how to make the shoes soft? You can refer the following tips:
1. There are two places that the feet are most likely to be hurt. One is the heel and the other is the side of the big toe. Use a wet towel press the shoes for a few minutes, and take a dry soft towel dry it, then gently tap it with a hammer.
2. Take out a newspaper, knead the newspaper into a ball, then dip in water, don't get too wet, but make sure the whole paper is stained with water, then take a dry newspaper and wrap the wet newspaper in the squeezed part. Stuffed in, put the shoes in a sealed plastic bag for a night.
3. Pour the white wine (about 25 grams) into the new shoes and shake it a few times. After an hour, wear it again. The leather will become softer. After the alcohol is dry, the shoes will keep your shoes in shape. Alcohol is more suitable for shoes made of leather and canvas.
4. Take a piece of soap or a candle apply to the area where the shoe and heel are most exposed. The shoes heel will be smooth and no longer hurt your feet.
LEATHER BAG CARE
Bags are an indispensable item in our lives, and the proper use of bags can improve the durability of the bag. The following tips is how to maintain the leather bag:
1. Apply a layer of wax on the surface before using the new package to prevent dust.
2. Don't use the same bag every day. After using it, let it rest for one or two days. Put some paper in to unused bags to prevent deformation, making it durable.
3. when the bag is exposed to sweat or strong sunlight, it is easy to stain or discolor; therefore, it should be often rub oil or wax, and should avoid using shoes polish, which will hurt the bag.
VARIOUS MATERIAL BAGS CLEANING METHOD
As a carry-on accessory, the bag will often accompany you to any occasion. However, it is easy for your beloved bag to stain all kinds of nasty stains. Therefore, we need to know how to clean up different stains.
1. Oil stains. Generally speaking, if the stained oil stain is not too much, it can be cleaned by washing powder, but if the dyeing area is large and the oil stain is deep, it can be washed with detergent. If it is a pure white fabric, use a thinner bleach to remove the grease with a toothbrush.
2. Soup stains. Soak for 10 minutes with detergent (add 6 drops of detergent in each pot of water, mix well), then wash.
3. Soy sauce. Dilute with oxalic acid before washing, wipe with a toothbrush, and then clean.
4. Mold. Soak in 40-degree warm soapy water for 10 minutes, then rinse. For pure white fabrics, after soaking in soapy water, leave the moldy place in the sun for 10 minutes, then rinse.
5. Cleaning method of paint. When the bag is stained with paint, brush the contaminated area with a toothbrush and alcohol as soon as possible, until the stain becomes light; then apply the soap to the stain, gently brush it with a toothbrush, then soak it in water for 1 hour, then rinse with water.
We put a size chart in our website for each kind of shoes. There might be difference between different kind of shoes in same size. We suggest referring the width and length in our size chart, it may help you to choose the right size.
Therefore, if you can’t find the size you usually wear (half size/wide size), please check with the size chart to find whether there is suitable size for you. Please contact us if there is no suitable size, we would like to recommend the other style based on your size for you.